on a lighter note...

Phone rings, woman answers.

The pervert, with heavy breathing, says...

"I bet you have a tight ass with no hair?
Woman replies, "Yes I do....


he’s watching golf....

Who shall I say is calling?"
 
The Sheer Nightgown
A husband walks into Victoria's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price -- the sheerer, the higher the price. Naturally, he opts for the sheerest item, pays the $500, and takes it home. He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him.
Upstairs the wife thinks (she's no dummy), 'I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be wearing nothing. I won't put it on, but I'll do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself.'
She appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.
The husband says, 'Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!'
He never heard the shot.
Funeral on Thursday at Noon.
 
IMG_5547.JPG
 
Cripes, I hope that's photo shopped. It looks like the spelling of the the would be looters.:rolleyes:
 
Cripes, I hope that's photo shopped. It looks like the spelling of the the would be looters.:rolleyes:
I don't know, spray paint doesn't have auto correct looters and it should be shot on sight. But I don't imagine if you are a looter you are not there for a spelling bee! Lmao
 
IMG_0907.JPG
 
IMG_0910.JPG
 
That is funny as shit!
 
21751429_472207399825265_3540818298650314283_n.jpg
 
21728454_1718897671751746_9203464978042575325_n.jpg
 
21728122_1545591125487493_4220664372737500125_n.jpg
 
21557986_471969869849018_2294815812027015618_n.jpg
 
5597_525364054168754_43679380_n.jpg
 
Am I crazy, or did Africa come to me today??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, isn't this unfortunate? Why don't the inmates get to go home and celebrate the holidays? I'm sure each one of those upstanding citizens would come back....

IMG_2620.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,238
Members
169,288
Latest member
e39bmwcomv
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top