on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1457358778816.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457358597331.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457358671066.jpg
 
Great cartoons, Willem, please keep it up.
 
FB_IMG_1457380536646.jpg
FB_IMG_1457379490411.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457379650507.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457380496162.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457379159427.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457289019382.jpg
 
Don't play with sharp pointy things.....

10980748_10205511884017250_7649899866841197780_n.jpg
 
:unsure::whistle::)

bobo.png


11261436_133173353712165_2973226366581202542_n.jpg
 
 
Picture1.jpg
 
securedownload4.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,295
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top