on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1457358778816.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457358597331.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457358671066.jpg
 
Great cartoons, Willem, please keep it up.
 
FB_IMG_1457380536646.jpg
FB_IMG_1457379490411.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457379650507.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457380496162.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457379159427.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1457289019382.jpg
 
Don't play with sharp pointy things.....

10980748_10205511884017250_7649899866841197780_n.jpg
 
:unsure::whistle::)

bobo.png


11261436_133173353712165_2973226366581202542_n.jpg
 
 
Picture1.jpg
 
securedownload4.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,233
Members
170,536
Latest member
KAOLavina1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top