on a lighter note...

IMG_4927.jpeg
 
I think we might have discovered the first country song. All this dude need to add to his trouble was his girlfriend leaving, the dog dying and whatever mode of transport breaking down.

IMG_3617.jpeg
 
I think we might have discovered the first country song. All this dude need to add to his trouble was his girlfriend leaving, the dog dying and whatever mode of transport breaking down.

View attachment 761159
Hmm I wonder how it reads right to left?
 
Sh*t, I remember doing that during basic training, and once I moved to my first base. EveryE-1 to E-3 had some type of cleaning duties; like mowing, buffing the floors, picking up cigarettes' butts in the parking area, cleaning the latrines, or washing the wing commander's vehicle. We used razor blades to clean the excess wax from the corners. God forbid you tell the new troops today to do those things.
Best part of gaining rank was getting put in charge of folks who fucked up. Sergeant Major told me to "Be Creative, I don't care." I had folks swab the flight line until the water came off clean, paint pad eyes with a brush that had only 3 or 4 bristles, sharpen concertina wire, or align all the rocks in a perfect line. Very few repeat customers.
 
1776995503225.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,906
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top