on a lighter note...

I used to have a captain that would tell new guys at the fire station- “we have ice cream in the freezer older than you!”
This past week I realized I had more years in the fire service than my partner had been alive. . .
 
IMG_6184.jpeg
 
We sometimes advise that when you mess up abroad, and the natives see it, say "kurwa!"
 
WOW....Fresh Sign! At least you were in an area where some sort of civilization might be within a hundred mile radius.

My GPS lady voice said in 200 feet turn right at next STOP sign.

View attachment 751544

Your destination is on the left.
Where you going your weed plot? :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,384
Members
169,552
Latest member
Darrel2306
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top