on a lighter note...

PS--the dad was wearing a suit when he climbed out of said construction dumpster, lol
 
Did you ever make a match gun out of one? You would take it apart and then reassemble it with a second one and use the spring for a trigger and striker held together with friction tape. Cock it and place a wooden strike anywhere match into it and pull the trigger. It would light the match and throw it out a ways.

Been a long time since I made one. The problem is that you can't find those strike anywhere matches anymore.
Can I have a drawing?
 
Previously, girls used to tell fortunes for their wedding at Christmas by throwing left boot over the fence from the yard onto the street. If the boot fell with the toe towards the house, then there will be no wedding. And there was a case when a young man was riding a horse down the street, and one girl killed this horse with her thrown boot. As a result, the girl was married to this man, with a large dowry to compensate for the dead horse.
 
Can I have a drawing?
I'd have to get some clothes pins and see if I can remember how to put it together. My problem is trying to find someplace that has them.
 
IMG_4466.jpeg
 
I wonder what size boot you must throw in order to kill a horse?!
Size doesn't matter, a strong desire to get married played a role here.
 
@Vashper

I did some searching on Google and there are a number of ways to make a match gun. You can search for "kitchen match gun" or just "match gun"

The one that we made was made out of two clothespins where you inserted the head of the match first and the spring would ignite it. Some on the www show where it is made out of a single one and you would need to light the match first before shooting it. It is also called a "toothpick gun"

If I ever come up with what I made over 60 years ago I'll post it up.
 
I have to agree especially in certain jurisdictions like NYC, Chicago, LA, and Philly.
Don’t forget Denver and some other jurisdictions in Colorado. Yes, that’s how far we’ve fallen thanks to the Marxists running the state.
 
Size doesn't matter, a strong desire to get married played a role here.
Previously, girls used to tell fortunes for their wedding at Christmas by throwing left boot over the fence from the yard onto the street. If the boot fell with the toe towards the house, then there will be no wedding. And there was a case when a young man was riding a horse down the street, and one girl killed this horse with her thrown boot. As a result, the girl was married to this man, with a large dowry to compensate for the dead horse.
I’m assuming then after the boot killed the horse and it fell on the ground, that the toe of the boot was not facing the house? LOL
 
My cousin's wife was taking him to dialysis treatment. She is bred from Bohemian farm girl stock with legs like Hercules and a naturally husky frame. As they were going in, a little hispanic granny was coming out. Another hispanic man tried to violently jerk the grannie's purse away, and she cried out. Mrs. Rosenbaum was right next to the guy and suddenly he saw her right fist coming at his head! She laid him out COLD, and it was not an accident either, for she stood over him and when he woke up, she said "Get up and I'll do it again! You better lay there till the police get here." He did, meek as a lamb.

She said to the police, "I hope I won't get in trouble for this" They were almost laughing too hard, but finally told her, "No, ma'am, you're not in trouble at all."
She would likely get arrested for assault here. It would depend on where it happened and how many witnesses.
 
She would likely get arrested for assault here. It would depend on where it happened and how many witnesses.
For defending a lady against a purse snatcher?Has the world gone mad?
 
For defending a lady against a purse snatcher?Has the world gone mad?
Yes :(

The rule here is "Do not get involved, call the police.". Then the police wont show up and the guy will go rob someone else. Welcome to the liberal utopia of the west coast.
 

Antique clothes drying apparatus.

Clothes pins.....for hanging wet clothes on a clothes line.

Clothes line......cordage or wire stretched and attached between two points.

Ok....these pins are also good to hang multiple targets on a target line; aka clothes line.....when mom isn't around.

I can neither confirm nor deny but rumor has it these things make lousy ammo in sling shots made from a fork stick and a piece of bicycle inner tube; or simply stretching a rubber band with thumb and index finger.
 
Last edited:
I can neither confirm nor deny but rumor has it these things make lousy ammo in sling shots made from a fork stick and a piece of bicycle inner tube; or simply stretching a rubber band with thumb and index finger.
20260116_063044.jpg


One of my first weapons
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,354
Members
169,529
Latest member
LawrenceBo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top