on a lighter note...

IMG_5914.jpeg
 
1765288521268.png
 
1765319444573.png
 
This is AI. Thankfully, not real. Lots of these out there now. Like bears being chased off by cats and dogs...etc.

Are there some obvious signs that this is AI? I’m not doubting you, just wondering. Deep fake AI stuff is going to become a real problem soon, if not already.
 
Are there some obvious signs that this is AI? I’m not doubting you, just wondering. Deep fake AI stuff is going to become a real problem soon, if not already.
The extreme definition of the outline of the moose, the un-natural movement of the moose, the movement of the camera and the overall finish (production) of the clip.

Not saying they didn't film some of it, but the majority has been souped up by AI.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,045
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top