on a lighter note...

It could come in a variety of scents! Shotgun, rifle, and hangun. Classic scents could also be available, such as black powder and cordite.
My wife makes a gunpowder scented candle… also makes one that smells like oiled leather… they’re some of my favorites! :)
 
It could come in a variety of scents! Shotgun, rifle, and hangun. Classic scents could also be available, such as black powder and cordite.
Don't forget the lowly .22 we all grew up with.
 
My wife makes a gunpowder scented candle… also makes one that smells like oiled leather… they’re some of my favorites! :)
There's just something about the smell of good leather.
 
There's just something about the smell of good leather.
Like this? LOL.
1763195304638.png
 
1763220293626.png
 
1763220306419.png
 
1763220328365.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,935
Members
169,054
Latest member
TrudiPesin
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top