on a lighter note...

Screenshot_20251114-194855_WhatsApp.jpg
 

It's a clothing iron. This one looks like a steam iron.

Knowing what it is doesn't make you near as old has having learned to and actually using one of these.

The one I have isn't as nice as the one pictured with a wooden handle that helps to protect your hand. Mine is all iron including the handle, not as heavy, and isn't a steam iron.

DISCLAIMER:
I'm old, just not that old. I was given the iron in a junk box and showed how it was used and tried it. Burnt my hand because I let the iron get too hot. They make good door stops.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,407
Members
169,353
Latest member
WoodrowOre
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top