on a lighter note...

z493278064_667673402824824_6305795669674438389_n.jpg
 
I know a lot of them have been dispatched by a frustrated deer hunter with a cartridge totally over-suited to the task because they couldnt keep their little chattering mouths shut.
Little buggers have snitched on me more than once.
 
I'm learning to tolerate them. My last buck was killed because those little early warning systems went off as he was walking towards the shooting lane.
Just seen on the back of a cesspool cleaning truck: Another load of politician's promises.
 
Ooh ooh wait...correolis effects?....flat earth?... :unsure::unsure::unsure:....rainbows are arched.....wouldn’t the sun's rays be reflected at a known angle at a certain given time on the flat earth create striaght line prisms that would be bent "dancing" by variants of wind speeds and directions at different altitudes?

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:.....
Much like a flashlight hitting a mirror at just the right angle?.

LMFAO.....
And that is why it's in the humor section....
 
Nonsense... there's:
Canada, BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan
Idaho,
Oregon (?),

It's deer season somewhere.
1. Ive been to Canada once and have no wish to visit again.

2. Out of state tags tend to be costly. Although i admit i havent looked too deep into it. A trip to Idaho wouldnt be bad if the tags arent too expensive.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,966
Members
169,080
Latest member
Bianca76Y
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top