on a lighter note...

521687099_10230005829551529_8203773065507418142_n.jpg
 
True, but if you make a seat out of styrofoam it will be just comfy. Amazing stuff.
There is a joke about a toilet bowl for the Chukchi.
"How does the Chukchi toilet work? These are two sticks. One is to hang a fur coat, the other is to drive away wolves. "

In reality, they say they sometimes use a bag of buckskin tied up in the manner of a diaper.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top