on a lighter note...

IMG-20251022-WA0010.jpg
 
Probably a repeat but still funny.
A cabbie picks up a nun for a last night fare. As they ride along he makes small talk and then admits he always wondered what it would be like to kiss a nun. The nun replies that could happen but only if he was single and Catholic. He says "I am" and they pull in to the next alley. He stops, they both get out of the cab and the nun throws a lip lock on him that would do justice to a lady of the night. They both get back in the cab and in a few moments, the cabbie starts sobbing. The nun asks him if something is troubling him. He says yes. I lied. I'm not single and I'm not Catholic. I'm Jewish and I'm married. The nun shoots back. Don't worry, I lied too. My name is Kevin and I'm on my way to a Halloween party.
Now I need to take a bath....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,464
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top