on a lighter note...

515439960_1512464619750349_8488812326518024292_n.jpg
 
Nah, pass on him, he is still young and needs a year or two more. :ROFLMAO:
 
I saw a guy walking through the creek bottom with a hooded cape. A squirrel stopped and chattered and he removed the hood in the direction of the squirrel and without a gun or firing a shot the squirrel dropped dead. I made a noise and he turned toward me--the pain was almost unbearable. He said, "sorry, I still had on my hunting face." Is that how you killed the squirrel by just looking at him? "Yeah, folks in my family are so ugly, one look is all it takes. Unbelievable, I said. You must be the only one who can do that. "Oh no, he replied. My wife is so ugly she can drop a deer with barely a glance. But we don't let her hunt--she tears 'em up so bad, we can't eat 'em."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,570,335
Members
168,875
Latest member
EdisonPrer
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top