on a lighter note...

501310665_9482324508543678_2785856061707651087_n.jpg
 
1756934080680.png
 
Story from Internet
A couple of years ago, Moscow music video makers shot a video sequence for a Russian artist, and not just anywhere, but in Mexico.
We needed an entourage — a bare, sultry Mexican desert. We arrived, bumped back and forth, and with the bare deserts it's a bummer: where the cacti stick out, where the ruins of the hut, where the trees. With great difficulty, we found a more or less suitable landscape, where a lone tree loomed in the background. Without further ado, we sawed down this tree, or maybe tied it to a car and pulled it, I don't remember.
We took a video, tired but satisfied, and went to our hotel in the evening. We sit there, drink, chat with the locals. And such a conversation took place: What are you doing here? Yes, we're shooting the clip. And where? Yes, straight there, then turn left and go down a couple of miles. Ah, the Valley of the Lonely Pine, we know, we know. The rest of the evening passed in silence, and in the morning we quickly left.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,324
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top