on a lighter note...

IMG-20250719-WA0015.jpg
 
1753201779483.png
 
1753201936646.png
 
Life's ultimate disappointments:

Buying booze and coffee. Then realizing you only rented it as your passing it down the drain.

Earning that managerial position. Then realizing you are a slave to your pet and the government.

Buying a house. Then realizing you don't own it. The government is letting you claim its yours, while you continue to pay taxes to live in it.

Marriage. Then finding out at a family reunion after 20 years and 3 kids later, your wife whom you first met in college for the first time, is your greataunt's nephew's third cousin. (I'll wait for it to sink in)
 
Life's ultimate disappointments:

Buying booze and coffee. Then realizing you only rented it as your passing it down the drain.

Earning that managerial position. Then realizing you are a slave to your pet and the government.

Buying a house. Then realizing you don't own it. The government is letting you claim its yours, while you continue to pay taxes to live in it.

Marriage. Then finding out at a family reunion after 20 years and 3 kids later, your wife whom you first met in college for the first time, is your greataunt's nephew's third cousin. (I'll wait for it to sink in)

Has it sunk in yet?

No....well maybe, could be....

The nephew is on her husband's side of the family.

Not your direct ancestral third cousin.

Were you worried? :E Rofl:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,819
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top