on a lighter note...

Screenshot_20250601_074054_Instagram.jpg
 
One night, Dmitri had to share a hotel room in Moscow with two other men. Their drunken complaints about the Soviet government kept him awake, so he went out for a smoke. On his way back, he asked the desk clerk to send up a cup of tea to the room.

When he returned to the room, Dmitri leaned over to the light switch and said, "Comrade Major, bring me a cup of tea!" The drunks laughed until the desk clerk brought Dmitri his tea. He took advantage of the peace and quiet and went to sleep.

When Dmitri awoke the next morning, the other men were gone. He rushed downstairs and asked the desk clerk what happened.

"The KGB came in the night and took them away," said the clerk.

"Why did they spare me?" said Dmitri.

"The major thought your tea joke was funny."
 
1748870607710.png
 
1748870719671.png
 
1748870737849.png
 
1748904211190.png
 
Generator for a headlight, tailight. Dad bought me one when I got a paper route so I would be seen when delivering in the dark.
I had one too on my bike. Pretty ingenious back in the day. Then I had a headlight on a dirtbike that ran off the magneto.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,407
Members
169,561
Latest member
DPALorene0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top