on a lighter note...

1739035879480.png
 
Now over [emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]]ft and heavy rain continuing. Next I suppose we’ll get a cyclone (hurricane) plus the monsoon coming in to greet us!!
 
I don’t think I could ever cheat on my wife. I’ve been having a hard enough time getting by with my gun buying. There is no way I could get by with an affair.

First I get a full color catalog that Rock Island Auctions sent me by fed ex unsolicited. Then the questions begin. Why did they send you this? What did you buy? I know they are sending these books out to everyone!!!

Then tonight:

Her: what did you buy at Krieghoff for $2,000.00 dollars???

Me: Who Snitched???

Her: You left the receipt in your pocket dumbass!!

Me: Oh, I thought I mentioned I ordered a set of barrels.

I didn’t break the news that it was only a deposit. I’ll have to be a little more cautious when they are ready.
We met with a new insurance broker to get quotes. He was asking if we have any particular items of high value, so my wife starts rolling off jewelry, etc. He asked about guns and the value. I’m trying to give him the “look” like, help a buddy out here! I told him I’d have to get back to him on that!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,541
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top