on a lighter note...

1737303376302.png
 
1737303550910.png
 
Already baptised in the name of the Trinity. I'll be confirmed by Chrismation.

I was reared Presbyterian in VERY Catholic south Louisiana, about an equal mix of Cajun French and Italians where I grew up just outside Baton Rouge. Surnames like Pizzuto, Panepinto, Guillermo, and Dimmattia were as common as surnames like Landry, Boudreaux, Comeaux, and LeBlanc.
How about Schecksneider? (spelling?)
 
quite a lot of those as well.
 
Unless you're a meth head. Didn't ya ever wonder why the Food Bank is always out of marshmallows and soup?

The marshmallows not so much. It was constantly being out of Spam, Vienna Sausages, Sardines, Saltine Crackers, and Ramon. But what can one expect when college students are volunteering at the food bank.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,295
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top