on a lighter note...

1737303376302.png
 
1737303550910.png
 
Already baptised in the name of the Trinity. I'll be confirmed by Chrismation.

I was reared Presbyterian in VERY Catholic south Louisiana, about an equal mix of Cajun French and Italians where I grew up just outside Baton Rouge. Surnames like Pizzuto, Panepinto, Guillermo, and Dimmattia were as common as surnames like Landry, Boudreaux, Comeaux, and LeBlanc.
How about Schecksneider? (spelling?)
 
quite a lot of those as well.
 
Unless you're a meth head. Didn't ya ever wonder why the Food Bank is always out of marshmallows and soup?

The marshmallows not so much. It was constantly being out of Spam, Vienna Sausages, Sardines, Saltine Crackers, and Ramon. But what can one expect when college students are volunteering at the food bank.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,048
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top