on a lighter note...

You forgot to extra smoke the sausage.

I just said,

"Fully cook the sausage, hamburger, and pork"

I didn't say how, that's the cook's prerogative. :cool:;):D

I'm just offering culinary advice to @Nyati so he can make a proper salad.:unsure::ROFLMAO:
 
1723771726319.png
 
If Super Walmarts had a dental clinic added, they would also probably have an express lane...for people with ten or fewer teeth.

Nah,..Walmart would make it self service dental clinic.
 
1723832184272.png
 
1723839933948.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,294
Latest member
datokavo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top