on a lighter note...

You forgot to extra smoke the sausage.

I just said,

"Fully cook the sausage, hamburger, and pork"

I didn't say how, that's the cook's prerogative. :cool:;):D

I'm just offering culinary advice to @Nyati so he can make a proper salad.:unsure::ROFLMAO:
 
1723771726319.png
 
If Super Walmarts had a dental clinic added, they would also probably have an express lane...for people with ten or fewer teeth.

Nah,..Walmart would make it self service dental clinic.
 
1723832184272.png
 
1723839933948.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,060
Members
170,510
Latest member
ThanhCsb55
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top