on a lighter note...


That looks like proper slaw...shredded, light on the mayo....well maybe...proper slaw is made with shredded, carrots, red and green cabbage, easy on the mayo and apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice), salt and pepper to taste, then chilled (not ice cold).

That pulverized chunky mayo crap mostly sold in stores is a waste of ingredients and yeah trash.
 
That looks like proper slaw...shredded, light on the mayo....well maybe...proper slaw is made with shredded, carrots, red and green cabbage, easy on the mayo and apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice), salt and pepper to taste, then chilled (not ice cold).

That pulverized chunky mayo crap mostly sold in stores is a waste of ingredients and yeah trash.

I prefer the original dutch koolsla, without mayo
 
1720027058315.png
 

Hopefully the pot of coffee is on the counter or stove just outside the picture.

Close...that's a "city slickers" breakfast. Minus the fruit.

Us country folk also have:

Double the number of eggs, unless an omelet,
Hash browns, aka fried taters, aka potatoes,
Pork sausage,
Ham,
Biscuits and sausage gravy
Some may add a glass of orange juice and/or milk,
Some may add cereal and/or pancakes or waffles with plenty of syrup and butter.

And the sawed off double barreled, usually 12 gauges, shotguns are under the table on the shooting hand side. Papa covers momma's end of the table, Momma covers papa's end of the table.

And Now.....you know why Dr Pepper and Moon Pies, and bologna (pronounced: bă lōw nēe) sandwiches are main lunch items.:cool::giggle:
 
1720066512573.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,187
Members
169,273
Latest member
fuddniforra1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top