on a lighter note...

That was a popular rig in Ontario.
Really it was popular everywhere. No removable chokes back then. If you wanted a different choked barrel you had to buy another barrel. Much less expensive to have a Poly choke installed by your gunsmith than to buy another barrel. The modified choke on my Remington 1100 was fine for hunting dove to ducks so I never got one.
 
1719364941352.jpeg
 
What are the odds that two people setting next to each other thought it was only gas and not liquid.

1719510454228.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,888
Members
169,194
Latest member
banwanireet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top