on a lighter note...

378797613_325570613466582_6179996977301131822_n.jpg
 
For goose?

Just in general. Ducks, geese, pheasant. Seemed like every farmhouse had one. Not my cup of tea but they seemed to sell well.
 
My granddaddy had one. Seems like it was a Ted Williams or Western Field. IDK. His everyday shotgun was a ‘97 Winchester. That was his bird gun and squirrel gun and deer rifle and ….,,,,,,,
 
I tripled on thrown skeet ONCE with a bolt action Ted Williams 20 ga. In hindsight, it should have been good practice for working a bolt rifle?
Coulda gotten four with a Blaser R8. :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,987
Members
169,213
Latest member
Gamenextdoor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top