on a lighter note...

Just about
Slept on my right side - shoulder now aches etc and neck is sore
Strained tendons right groin
Walking my dogs
[emoji240]and that was 17 weeks ago last Friday
Old age is a pain - literally [emoji23]
Maybe I should be put down ??[emoji849]
 
1716816566321.png
 
So I bought the bank note dye washing compound marketed here on AH and by golly it works wonders...just sitting at home this Holiday washing my money. Thanks again! lol (They need to cast their marketing net much wider, as bank robbers must know about this available chemical.) "Unmarked bills, Please!" How my G. Aunt & Unc. could've used this stuff, for a time.
1716820508852.png
 
A couple of days ago, I asked a lady, "is this really a real diamond?" She replied that she did not know, an unsuccessful admirer gave it to her many years ago. One word! And how do I get rid of the diamond ads now? But my wife sometimes looks over my shoulder:(
 
Bears were traditionally tamed in our country. Now, however, animal rights activists are very much in the way.
In the old days, peasants of some certain regions went to fairs with them, bears showed different things - how children steal peas, how a drunken peasant dances, how a soldier marches with a gun. They all returned home for the winter.
During the Crimean War, British and French prisoners were sent to the deep provinces for maintenance. Noble officers were admitted to local noble assemblies, and participated in political discussions. They argued that the government would not be able to maintain the required size of the army, since it was forced to keep troops on all borders. And so a local official (police chief) in one of the districts of the Nizhny Novgorod province told them that they were wrong, because they did not know everything, and invited them to the outskirts of the city the next day. He himself ordered all the owners of tame bears to gather there with their pets. The next morning, the French saw several hundred bears in a large field, engaged in drill with mock guns. The police chief explained that there would be no shortage of recruits.
Then this story about the "mobilization of bears" served as a source of more or less witty cartoons, I saw them, but now I have not found them.
 

So very true.
My boat has less than 300 hours on the original motor. I bought it new in 2017.

Maybe caught 2 fish using the boat, honestly can't even remember catching any fish, hauled out a couple of deer and a few geese and ducks over the years.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,429
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top