on a lighter note...

IMG-20240524-WA0004.jpg
 
“2 tons of heroin”

I don’t know anything about heroin but that seems like it’s worth an astronomical amount of money.
No idea what the current street value is, but when I was a patrolman 30 years ago, street value for a kilo of heroin was about 100K USD; booger sugar was around 20K USD per kilo
 
1716578879499.png
 
What time is dawn in your country-and who wears a big ass watch (timepiece) to play soccer?! And I don’t think this girl even plays soccer, that ball is sparkly new. . . And why is she topless, is she on the skins team? And why is she pushing her sweats dow. . . Never mind, thank you for the very lovely post!
IMG_9781.jpeg
 
what watch?
 
A frog walks into a bank and approaches the teller, a lady named Patty Wack. The frog says, "I'm Kermit Jagger - you've probably heard of my dad, Mick Jagger - and I'd like to borrow $5,000."
Patty says, "We'll need some security to give you a loan. What do you have for collateral?"
The frog pulls a ceramic figurine out of his pocket and hands it to Patty. Confused, she calls in the bank manager.
"This frog claims to be the son of Mick Jagger," she says, "And he wants to borrow $5,000. But all he has for collateral is this little figurine. What is this, anyway?"
The manager looks at the figurine and says, "It's a knick-knack, Patty Wack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."
Thanks for that, now I am singing that dang song!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,045
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top