on a lighter note...

Image1716306291.816388.jpg
 
All I saw was the old abandoned school bus that hadn't run in years, wondering what it would take to get her runnin'.
I had to go back and look again, all I could think was, “what bus”!
 
Forget about the 90's think about us that grew up in the 50's and 60's.

Those bike tires just didn't wear out by going around the neighborhood.

LOL, we’d ride to town 20 miles away. What they didn’t know was best for them.

I’d also portage my canoe to a lake 3 miles from home to go fishing. Must have looked hilarious to folks carrying that canoe complete with paddle, fishing rod and tackle box through the fields!
 
LOL, we’d ride to town 20 miles away. What they didn’t know was best for them.

I’d also portage my canoe to a lake 3 miles from home to go fishing. Must have looked hilarious to folks carrying that canoe complete with paddle, fishing rod and tackle box through the fields!
Yep. Rode mine to school 6 miles one way every day plus all over hell and gone just just for fun with friends. My main mode of transportation .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,907
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top