on a lighter note...

443718452_1001964011300286_4196705847940689595_n.jpg







What color was the truck?
 
443718452_1001964011300286_4196705847940689595_n.jpg







What color was the truck?
Looks like a multi-tone blonde/brunette top on it, and while there's a good view, you can't quite see if the carpet matches the exterior. But if I had to guess, I'd say it was removed.
 
443718452_1001964011300286_4196705847940689595_n.jpg







What color was the truck?

Who cares.
Yes, Yes, and Yes.
Blonde, Brunette, and Brown, them boots prove southern girls are pure country.
Ok. The Daisy Duke shorts are a nice accessory.

P.S. Cool....Just noticed their hair and boots are somewhat matching colors.

Ok. So I never really looked at their footwear.
 
Last edited:
1716306224308.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,570,112
Members
168,843
Latest member
RalfOFerra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top