on a lighter note...

Wasn’t sure where to post this but this is probably the appropriate thread. Anybody want to guess what you can’t see in this photo?
View attachment 605081

It's a marsh/swamp.
What looks like a copperhead or rattlesnake in and around the wood debris in the front center of the photo.
 
It's a marsh/swamp.
What looks like a copperhead or rattlesnake in and around the wood debris in the front center of the photo.
Part of it is pretty close to that and I wouldn’t be surprised if I walked past a snake or two. Hard to look for snakes when you’re swatting mosquitoes!
 
IMG_1329.jpeg
 
1715515341412.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,510
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top