on a lighter note...

Man there is ALWAYS a plague of those demons down here in the early season. And they never completely go away. I've started out on a frosty November morning and not have any. Then around 9am with a bright sun, I'd be racing them back to the truck and then have em fill up the cab when I opened the door.
I hear ya. I should’ve known what to expect with it being May and having gotten 8-15” of rain in the last two weeks. And it being a creek bottom

Wasn’t sure where to post this but this is probably the appropriate thread. Anybody want to guess what you can’t see in this photo?
View attachment 605081

It's a marsh/swamp.
What looks like a copperhead or rattlesnake in and around the wood debris in the front center of the photo.

It's a marsh/swamp.
What looks like a copperhead or rattlesnake in and around the wood debris in the front center of the photo.
Part of it is pretty close to that and I wouldn’t be surprised if I walked past a snake or two. Hard to look for snakes when you’re swatting mosquitoes!

IMG_1329.jpeg

1715515341412.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotheaven

Latest profile posts

sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?
We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!