on a lighter note...

Wonder how he plans on enjoying his replacement "tool" when all the blood in his 5 feet tall body rushes to the wife's new "toy" and he just lays there unconscious, totally without feeling, while his motionless body awaits for his "tool" to release the blood back into his body.
Was it Robin Williams who said "God gave us a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to operate one at a time"
 
Was it Robin Williams who said "God gave us a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to operate one at a time"

I think this guy requires a blood transfusion, and an alibi, on stand by for those just in case moments it's not his wife's body that caused a sudden erection.
 
1710557521399.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,310
Members
169,524
Latest member
hunverealo1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top