on a lighter note...

426323267_10231650609278374_7678265854211829515_n.jpg
 
Great idea. Put a bunch of gators in the Rio Grande. Bet that will get some attention.

Freshwater croc would be more effective I think...

:)
 
Strange that I just returned from CVS pharmacy where I saw a girl taller than either of those. I have been to S. Sudan, so I know what 7 ft. looks like. She was a bit more and as big as a Zulu! I was non plussed.
 
Strange that I just returned from CVS pharmacy where I saw a girl taller than either of those. I have been to S. Sudan, so I know what 7 ft. looks like. She was a bit more and as big as a Zulu! I was non plussed.
Did you check for an Adams apple?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,041
Members
169,482
Latest member
OlaCounts
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top