on a lighter note...

IMG_3114.jpeg
 
I can relate.....Poured myself a glass of (last of the) milk the other night, my step-dad's cat wouldn't leave me alone until I pour her some from my glass into her drink bowl. Damn cat still wanted to drink from my glass.
That’s what one of my dogs does when I have a bottle of beer. If I don’t pour out a little for him, he’ll wait until I’m not looking and tip over the bottle.

I caught my other dog one swiping whiskey. I had set my glass down behind me while I lit a fire in the fire pit, heard a lapping sound and ice tinkling, and there he was going at it. Got half the glass.

Makes me wonder what the heck they’re up to when I’m not home. :oops:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,101
Members
169,106
Latest member
VernaP4357
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top