on a lighter note...


star trek meme.jpg
 
What in the hell is that??
I was a bad boy at the party last night but it sure was fun.
# 1. Saw a woman smoking a cigarette and mentioned that I had something much better to suck on. I ducked and she missed.
# 2. Some libturd was spouting about the mistreatment of illegals coming into the country. I asked him how many he had adopted. Shut him up right quick.
# 3. Snowflake disagreed with one of my comments. I asked him, "So what?" He said, "Do you know who I am?" I replied,"If you don't know who you are, how in hell am I supposed to know?" Thought he was going to have a stroke.
So much fun rattling these useless idiots.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,216
Members
169,274
Latest member
VilmaKorne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top