on a lighter note...

I put that into my language translator and nothing came out.
It's easy, you just zVJKM5kMCltSSgDAkw2y2ew,

until you W4B7A4JTIa2wa/uQqSqaGj,

in order to QxsbhBQM94JygQhE8+oQI,

so that you can TSyIImKVwkrW4B7A4JTIa2,

then you get the final 4AdauKQhJaQSDdjzFRQL1/3vg9elR7xGSV.

Simple!

:giggle:
 
Village nicknames

— One is called a "piggy bank" – a scar on a bald head.
— The second trepanation was done – "Givi-cabriolet".
— Another "Artyom-Nero" – drunk fell asleep, and three houses burned down from a cigarette.
— "Guram – Little Red Riding Hood" – wolves ate his grandmother.
— I have a friend from this category, "Anton-Achilles" – his heel was cut off by the gate.

— The man froze all his fingers, except for the index and thumbs – "Vitya – I'll shoot."

— A bear caught a man in the forest and started gnawing, and then threw him and ran away. The man crawled to the village, survived – "Kolya tasteless."
— There was a fat kid in the yard. And his mother worked at the "Three Little Pigs" store. He received the nickname "the fourth".
 
1706299167882.jpeg
 
Damn, I've only just realized why I'm so disgusted with piercings. As a child, I helped my elders with fishing. The usual tackle was a long cord, to which about 50 large hooks were attached, live bait clung to them, behind the dorsal fin. Small and medium-sized pike were caught, sometimes perch and burbot. During installation and inspection, it was necessary to steer the boat well, especially if there was wind, otherwise the inspector could be hooked himself, so much so that you can't do without pliers. There were unpleasant cases, including with me.
 
1706303720552.png
 
1706312068577.jpeg
 
1706368337034.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,234
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top