on a lighter note...

IMG_2549.jpeg
 
1704492230161.jpeg
 
How many burpees did the students/athletes have to do the next day?

None. The teacher/coaches took it in good humor....and it was graduation week. Timing is everything.
 
Make it 2 cases just in case, best not to run out of life support equipment.


Light weights. Buy 4 cases; one case ready to be drank and three cases in reserve for:

Excessive rainy/stormy days (stormy being a relative term and days also a relative term),

Those excessive heat waves in December, January, February, March and maybe into April when the temps actually climb above 50°F three days in a row,

We all know the weather forecast is seldom correct, thus always be prepared for those snow storms that were forecasted for last week that didn't happen that actually arrive this week.

And with the 4 cases of beer let's add 4 bottles of good whiskey for preventative medicine against the sniffles and sneezes. After all can't be too prepared.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,848
Members
169,436
Latest member
Mathewleni
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top