on a lighter note...

387005004_10231079494440860_2163343658749131716_n.jpg
 
Ok guys, whose reloading room was this? ;-)

I know exactly where that is and it's about 12 miles from where we live. Kinda nuts.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,782
Members
169,168
Latest member
PrinceRene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top