on a lighter note...

385903142_10231045825079147_6418900849375626008_n.jpg
 
1701274770553.png
 
1701274784629.png
 
1701274818351.png
 
I was telling my wife about this today. Here solution, take your own. LMAO!!!!!

I should own stock in Huggies... I cant tell you how many packs of Aloe Baby Wipes I took with me on deployments over the years lol.. Im betting a full 5% of their stock value is based on my purchases :D


1701276815681.png
 
I should own stock in Huggies... I cant tell you how many packs of Aloe Baby Wipes I took with me on deployments over the years lol.. Im betting a full 5% of their stock value is based on my purchases :D


View attachment 571906

I'm with you on this one, and every GI I know. LOL!!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,382
Members
170,568
Latest member
AdelaidaSt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top