on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1701132301621.jpg
 
The real question is, who the bigger idiot, the guy that got the tattoo or the one that needs to have a tattoo telling them a dog has no tedticles?
That's a good point! I could see it if you were talking about a cat but I always appreciated how there was never any confusion whether a dog was male or not if un-neutered.
 
1701181913763.png
 

Attachments

  • 1701181915297.png
    1701181915297.png
    179.3 KB · Views: 135
1701181939126.png
 
1701186725597.png
 
IMG_0475.jpeg
 
1701196345579.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,244
Members
169,308
Latest member
ClaudiaRig
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top