on a lighter note...

382819061_10231011261855088_1776852978726880097_n.jpg
 
Wife saw this on internet today.

1699994149510.png
 
Wife saw this on internet today.

1699995111632.png
Maybe they meant Okinawa, Japan? And it was written by a millennial who doesn't know the difference?
 
1699996012942.png
 
I remember when that used to be a 7-11
And now, at least around here, it's Dutch Bros. coffee. I guess now StarBucks is pase or so I've been told. At midnight even during the workweek, there's a dozen cars or more in line. There and the 24hr McDonalds. I guess it's a brave new fat and broke world out there? LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,268
Messages
1,571,074
Members
169,252
Latest member
MarinaVpp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top