on a lighter note...

As a kid we got the boxes with 5 rolls attached for July 4th because fireworks were illegal in the city. We hammered them on the sidewalk until the idea arrived to flatten a single roll and hammer it for a better blast. Eventually someone went for the sledgehammer and went for the 5 roll at a time. The blast was significant. We'd them singly hammer any leftovers.

Memory lane. Even without the internet kids can think up the same adventures.
 
1700060486540.png
 
1700084955809.png
 
TRAFFIC STOP IN OKC A lady was stopped for speeding and the officer noticed a pistol lying in the seat.Officer, "Is that your 45?" The lady replied, "Yes, and I have a permit to carry it. I also have a 38 under the seat, a 22 in my boot and a 12 gauge in the trunk." The officer asked in dismay, "What are you afraid of?" Lady, "Not a thing."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,242
Members
169,512
Latest member
ciathornresle1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top