on a lighter note...

1697828299634.png
 
1697828693265.png
 
1697828714149.png
 
1697828833979.png
 
1697830671940.png
 
1697835763572.png
 
1697836940621.png
 
Lawn Darts...... That's kid stuff.

View attachment 564758

Been there, done that, got caught, as youngsters ( 5 and 6 year olds).

We got our bows and arrows taken away. ( cheap wooden "toy" bows with arrows that "had" suction cup tips. We removed the suction cups and used a pencil sharpener to sharpen the blunt end).
 
Been there, done that, got caught, as youngsters ( 5 and 6 year olds).

We got our bows and arrows taken away. ( cheap wooden "toy" bows with arrows that "had" suction cup tips. We removed the suction cups and used a pencil sharpener to sharpen the blunt end).
And we had our BBgun wars. They stung a bit on a bare belly or back.
 
And we had our BBgun wars. They stung a bit on a bare belly or back.

We weren't allowed to even point our BB/ pellet guns at any body for any reason.

But we were allowed, and quite often used: hard plastic and cork bullets, hard plastic cannon balls, other hard plastic and hard rubber balls were thrown as grenades, and plastic suction cup dart guns to shoot each other playing cowboys and Indians, cops and robbers, and war. And it wasn't just kids playing, we even had our parents and adult neighbors joining in the fun.

Ah, those almost forgotten memories.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,358
Members
169,342
Latest member
ShennaXgk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top