on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1697033541774.jpg
 
The pods are a bit more expensive than the Kuerig ones. Also, seems like Nespresso is the only one making the pods for these machines. I'm sure soon someone will have some aftermarket ones for sale.
I remember when the new Keurig 2….something would only work with Keurigs. Something about the top cover it read. So, I peeled the top off a Keurig it would read and taped it to the machine. No matter what pod I put in it, it worked :ROFLMAO:
 
1697047059186.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top