on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1697033541774.jpg
 
The pods are a bit more expensive than the Kuerig ones. Also, seems like Nespresso is the only one making the pods for these machines. I'm sure soon someone will have some aftermarket ones for sale.
I remember when the new Keurig 2….something would only work with Keurigs. Something about the top cover it read. So, I peeled the top off a Keurig it would read and taped it to the machine. No matter what pod I put in it, it worked :ROFLMAO:
 
1697047059186.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,505
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top