on a lighter note...

@degoins I am thinking the same thing.
@PARA45 Bob just asked, “how much ammo does this machine cost? Or, is it a whole rifle?” :ROFLMAO:


Well, found mine for $109.00 on Amazon. Which BTW it was about $40-50 cheaper than buying it from Nexpresso. I also did not get the one with the milk frother. I'll send you a PM.
 
@degoins & @Just Gina, I sent you both a PM. Glad I could help with our coffee addiction. :ROFLMAO:
 
FB_IMG_1696972115071.jpg
 
1696972570508.png
 
1696980705226.jpeg
 
about a quarter cup of grounds per quart of water

add coffee grounds to water. bring to rolling boil for about 5 minutes. pour a little cold water down the spout, and around the inside edge to send the grounds to the bottom of the pot. wipe with a damp cloth for stubborn grounds.

best coffee you will ever drink.

View attachment 562847
We call it "Cowboy Coffee" or "Frontier[sman] Coffee"

Then there's "Ranger Coffee" almost solid (eat with a spoon) or thick Coffee (yet drinkable), depending on aamount of water used.

1/4th to1/2 military canteen cup of hot water, add C- ration packets of Coffee, Coco Powder Beverage, Sugar, and Creamer.

Or use 2/3 canteen cup, although somewhat weak its coffee mocha.
 
Picture of our coffee bar. The liquor bar is hidden :ROFLMAO:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0624.jpeg
    IMG_0624.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 175
That's not as bad as I was expecting. About like a Kuerig with extras.

The pods are a bit more expensive than the Kuerig ones. Also, seems like Nespresso is the only one making the pods for these machines. I'm sure soon someone will have some aftermarket ones for sale.
 
The pods are a bit more expensive than the Kuerig ones. Also, seems like Nespresso is the only one making the pods for these machines. I'm sure soon someone will have some aftermarket ones for sale.
i didnt mean to click that imoji
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,328
Members
170,549
Latest member
LashundaPl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top