on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1689635289361.jpg
 
I strongly resent this meme....as it resembles the repair I made to my Ford truck...... resembles is the key word...as every mechanic knows to use 2 polyethylene nuts and a lock washer between the 2 nuts to insure proper torque to the U clamps so the U clamps don't vibrate loose and fall off in the road.

Ask me for other mechanic's tricks like spot welding, screwing up the threads/ cross threading, etc, etc, to keep bolts from coming loose.

Seriously...You fell for this....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::E Rofl:

You don't use U bolts, you have to drill 3/8" SAE holes through all the leaf springs. It cuts the costs of buying all the extra nuts and lock washers. GEEZE!!!:E Rofl:
 
Don't know whether to laugh or like. The proper angle/slope allows for walking up. The fact the stairs are upside down makes me laugh at the idiots who installed it. However the upside down stairs does add some additional strength, to the hellofava slide coming down.:E Rofl:
 
Really......No bread comes out picture perfect like that in Texas heat.....45 minutes, BS!, the bread would be burnt/ charcoaled toast.
Even worse is without the melted butter, apple butter, various jams/jellies, but mostly fresh butter!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,266
Messages
1,571,037
Members
169,247
Latest member
JacobPumph
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top