on a lighter note...

1689687524405.png
 
1689687604317.jpeg
 
Why everyone should have a dog....when in doubt as to eat that mystery food.

Accidentally drop a bit on the floor:

If the quickly eats it, then it must be good.

If the dog just looks at you dumbfounded it's a 50/50 on whether to eat it or not.

If the dog sniffs it, looks at you like you're an a**hole and goes lays down, good choice you may not want to eat it either.

Just make sure it's not the dog's can dog food you are about eat.:sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
That is type 2 sex.
Same sex gotten from the used car dealer that lies his/her a$$ off about the car they are trying to sell you. IE it was driven by a little old lady to church on Sunday but leave off the part that her grandson drag raced it every weekend and the drivetrain is all worn out. Or garage sale where they say I have two so am selling one, leaving off it is the broken one. etc.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,762
Members
169,615
Latest member
EnidBennel
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top