on a lighter note...

336793795_167484572778955_10960878727746641_n.jpg
 
We aren't as sophisticated as that. If I remember correct there was a gate with around 13 padlocks for four people. Others had dropped out or lost the key or combination, but the locks remained.

View attachment 534084

We used to try and leave at least 2 links of the chain when we daisy chained padlocks like that.
 
Image1684195633.175830.jpg
 
In my job we often must get through locked gates. We just cut that one link in the chain where the “first” lock is-never cut the lock! When the property owner shows up, they just put the lock through the next link-easy and no cost
 
In my job we often must get through locked gates. We just cut that one link in the chain where the “first” lock is-never cut the lock! When the property owner shows up, they just put the lock through the next link-easy and no cost
Until the chain gets to short, I live with that problem monthly
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,322
Messages
1,572,891
Members
169,633
Latest member
RusselLand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top