on a lighter note...

EC52166A-2F84-48CE-864C-28FBA700CB15.jpeg
 
1684085964931.jpeg
 
1684090711872.png
 
No joke, bought my wife a pair of surplus gaiters once, only been married a few at that point. I was concerned about ticks as she liked to hike with me. She told everybody for 20, years, not my fault they were OD. The thought that counts. She never said thanks either for looking out for her! I like OD!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,357
Members
169,531
Latest member
BeckyFitzs
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top