on a lighter note...

DF20E8AE-524F-419F-8FDD-EC5C99E95CED.jpeg
 
Well they do know how to diversify a product line those Japanese companies!

A man walks into the Yamaha store to buy a grand piano. The sales man is happy to help, and asks if there's anything else the gentleman is looking for?

"Well yes, as it happens I'm in the market for a cd drive, a wireless router, a racing motorcycle, an outboard motor, a boat, an ATV, a golf cart and some skis. Oh, and some laboratory equipment, a swimming pool and a couple of industrial assembly robots as well. Do you happen to know where I can get all that?"

The salesman smiles. "Why yes sir, you've come to the right place..."

Then there's Kawasaki. A motorbike? Yep. A diesel electric locomotive, a fighter jet, a cement factory, a space station, a powerplant, a container ship, a train and a helicopter? But of course...

Novelty dishwashers wouldn't surprise me in the slightest!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,842
Members
169,433
Latest member
AlanSmeado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top